Our blow molded nursery pots are ideal for planting tree, shrubs, cannabis, perennials and tropicals at cheap price.
· 1 gallon nursery pots are made of HDPE material. You can use 1gallon pots in greenhouse, indoor and outdoor.
· UV protected to ensure long-lasting quality. You can use these black round 1 gallon plastic pots many times.
· These premium 1 gallon flower pots are Eco-friendly. Efficient bulk packaging available for high volume users.
· Strong pot rims designed for easy pot de-nesting for handling in both automated and manual potting systems.
· Ribbed sides make 1 gallon plant pots a tough lightweight alternative to the injection molded nursery container.
· Our 1 gallon plastic plant pots contain drainage holes on the bottom to prevent over-watering and root rot.
· One gallon pots are suitable for kinds of soil and growing media, such as expanded perlite, vermiculite, etc.
· 1 gallon pots for plants OEM or ODM is available. If the order quantity is large, we will refund the mold cost.
We do not have MOQ if we have stock. If we do not have any stock, the MOQ is up to the product. Different product will have different MOQ.If you are interested in 1 gallon nursery pots wholesale, please contact [email protected] for free samples and best offer, buy more save more!
Our injection molded nursery pots are ideal for growing vegetables, shrubs, perennials and tropicals at cheap price.
· These 1 gallon nursery pots are made of quality and strong polypropylene (New PP) material.
· UV protected to ensure long-lasting quality. These durable 1 gallon pots for plants are reusable.
· 1 gallon plant pots are Eco-friendly and long life. Efficient bulk packaging available for high volume users.
· Strong pot rims designed for easy handling and movement in both automated and manual potting systems.
· One gallon plant pots OEM and ODM is available. If your order quantity is large, we will refund the mold cost.
You can use these 1 gallon planting pots to grow tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers, peppers, marijuana, lavender etc.If you want 1 gallon nursery pots bulk, welcome to contact us for best offer and free samples! We will reply within 12 hours!
Packing: We often pack 1 gallon grow pots with solid box, pallet and pp bags. We often stack them one by one, which will save much more space on the containers.
Delivery: We often deliver our goods by sea, we deliver the 1 gallon planter samples by courier, for examples, Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT and Aramex! We ship 1 gallon plant pots worldwide, such as USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ and many other countries.
Payment: Bank transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal or Letter of credit.
We are a professional gallon pots manufacturer and supplier. We have 20 years PLASTIC injection and blow molded 1 gallon pots manufacturing experience. High quality and competitive factory prices, free samples, fast delivery, 24-hours service!
We have workshop area 35,000m², the most professional team and the most advanced production machines. So we have the ability and confidence to meet your best 1 gallon nursery pot requirements!
We serve customers worldwide! We know as customers you want 1 gallon plant pots bulk at the most affordable price. We pledge to provide you with the best possible service, wholesale price and reliability!
We will bring the same excellance in service to you as we do with every customer we presently work with, whether big or small. We look forward to working with you!Welcome To Contact Us For Best Offer and Free Samples! Please Feel Free To Send Your Any Questions Details Below. Click "Send"!
What is a one gallon pot? These injection-molded and blow-molded pots are known as a 1 gallon trade pot and they are used for nursery. The net weights of blow-molded one gallon plastic pots are 50g, 70g. The net weights of injection-molded 1 gallon planter pots are 60g, 65g.
What size is a one gallon plant pot? How wide is a 1 gallon pot? We have four kinds of 1 gallon black nursery pots, please check the product introduction at the beginning of the page for the specific size.
One gallon nursery pots are great for seedlings, cuttings, small and young plants. 1 gallon pots bulk will give you a decent yield of vegetable plants, herbs and flowers. BPA free. In the cultivation of the 1 gal pots, the vegetative period lasts between 2 and 4 weeks. The flowering takes place in a 6 to 8 week term.
You can grow a wide variety of plants in 1 gallon plant containers. Many herbs thrive in this size container, as do strawberries and tomatoes. Some cucumbers and squash can also be grown in 1 gallon plastic pot.
The best vegetables for growing in a one gallon planter are plants that are relatively small-leaved and compact in nature. Leafy greens and herbs make great candidates for a 1 gal pot.
The following is a list of vegetable varieties that grow well in a 1 gallon flower pot: tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, eggplant, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, chard, lettuce, spinach etc.
The amount of soil you need to fill commercial 1 gal nursery pots depends on the types and sizes of plants and their preferences, as well as its growth habits. It's also depend on what type of potting mix you use, especially if it is moist or dry.
One gallon pot is needed to grow parsley, weed, autoflower, baby trees and others. A general recommendation is using one gallon of soil for every inch of the height of a plant. Made in the USA. For a 1 gallons pot, 1/2 cubic foot of soil will be enough.
Water at initial installation of plants then again once or more weekly depending on nursery pot and plant size. For 1 gallon garden pots, 0.5 gallon of water per watering is sufficient. Water only when necessary depending on rainfall amounts. Times of drought will require more frequent waterings.
When the plant roots have filled most of the 1 gallon plastic nursery pots. It's best to transplant into a 5 gallon pot (or larger) when roots outgrow the 1 gallon starter pots and begin to touch the sides of the container.
Most plants need to be transplanted from these small 1 gallon potting pots into larger ones as they grow - usually every one to three years depending on how often you fertilize and your plant's growth rate.
Transplant when the plant has outgrown its pot or enough roots have developed to fill the new one. The roots will show through the drainage holes of the old grower pot.